Did You Know That?

I envision myself living out west one day

I adore The Beatles and often wish I got to live during their era (free love yo)

I used to be a candy addict and still have a weird affinity to gummy things (with seven cavities to prove it)

chocolate

I probably wouldn’t mind living with my parents again (#spoiled)

I’m convinced I was hispanic in my past life…I have a serious obsession/attraction to all things Latin American (the men are the epitome of my type)

I used to hate all vegetables

veggie

I’ve hated mayo and cheesecake my entire life

I gave up both McDonald’s and coke/pop (whatever you call it) in February of my sophomore year of high school while on a field trip (I’ve had both since, but on very very rare occasions)

I developed allergies to my cat much later in life but still kiss and snuggle her to no end

Dasha

I started writing a book when I was really young about a cat who traveled around the world (and never finished it)

I used to be obsessed with all things sour to the point where my mouth/tongue would be raw from eating too much acid

I love bold, dark-colored nail polish because makes me feel sexy and confident (trust me, it works…try it!)

bold nails

I am infatuated with silk, it’s so classy and luxurious

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know what I know? That you probably don’t care to know everything I just shared. Happy Wednesday everyone!

Share something random about yourself!

1. August 13, 2014 / 9:15 am

Haha, your obsession with sour reminds me of when I used to eat salt and vinegar chips to the point my lips burned! Happy Wednesday 🙂

• August 17, 2014 / 3:40 pm

One of my old friends lovesss those salt and vinegar chips! They do destroy your lips though…ouch!

2. August 13, 2014 / 10:54 am

Is that what does it with sour stuff? Acid? I didn’t know that! I’ve never been a fan of SUPER sour candy (Warheads? No thank you.), but I do very much like Sour Patch Kids or Airheads Xtremes, and I’ve totally experienced that raw feeling.

• August 17, 2014 / 3:42 pm

Yes! Acid is sour (think Vitamin C, citrus, etc. etc.) and I’m addicted. Still. I used to love Airheads and Warheads! Do you remember those? Oh man memories…

3. August 14, 2014 / 12:51 pm

Well, I need to tell you wrong in your assumption. I care a LOT for random tidbits from other people’s lives because they make one million times more relatable. Bold nail polish or lipstick is a huge confidence booster. And I wouldn’t let an allergy stop me from snuggling with a cat if I had one, either. Some things are worth it.

• August 17, 2014 / 3:43 pm

Aww you’re too sweet 🙂 I actually care a lot too because it’s so interesting to learn more about people! Especially really random quirks.

4. Sasha
    August 19, 2014 / 2:43 pm

Where is my signed copy of book you wrote about a travelling cat? So cute!